Helpline Reference Set
Complete package containing everything you need to deliver and run a specific ABLE assessment.
- Helpline Scorekey – required by the invigilator
Once the candidate has finished their assessment, the Helpline Scorekey is used to quickly and precisely score the test.
- Helpline Administration Instructions – required by the invigilator
Administration Instructions set out the precise rules and procedures that are used to keep the delivery of every assessment identical. Follow the instructions and deliver every appraisal consistently.
- Helpline Manual – used by the candidates (reusable if in good condition)
The Manual lists the calculation details needed to take the Helpline Assessment. This is used in conjunction with the Customer Database and the Crime Database, which are both required to complete the Helpline Assessment.
- Helpline Preview leaflets – consumable
Preview Leaflets are to be distributed to each candidate prior to the assessment being undertaken. It will enable them to understand why the tool is being administered, how the assessment works and what to expect. It also answers all necessary preparatory questions and how to undertake the assessment.
- Helpline Customer Database – used by the candidates (reusable if in good condition) (not available for individual purchase)
The Helpline Customer Database is needed by each candidate to complete the assessment. Data is analysed and interpreted in conjunction with the Helpline Crime Database to work out the result to each question.
- Helpline Crime Database – used by the candidates (reusable if in good condition) (not available for individual purchase)
The Helpline Crime Database is needed by each candidate to complete the assessment. Data is analysed and interpreted in conjunction with the Helpline Customer Database to work out the result to each question.
- Helpline Question and Answer booklet – consumable (not available for individual purchase)
The Question and Answer Booklet is required by all candidates undertaking the ABLE Critical Business Planning Assessment. It contains example questions and is where the candidate’s answers are recorded. Each Helpline Question and Answer Booklet is single use. This document is required to be used with the Helpline Manual, the Helpline Customer Database and the Helpline Crime Database for a candidate to undertake the assessment. Once the Helpline Question and Answer Booklet has been completed by the candidate, it will need to be marked using the Helpline Scorekey.
£59.50 excl. VAT
£27.50 excl. VAT
£8.50 excl. VAT
£40.50 excl. VAT
£21.50 excl. VAT
£350.00 excl. VAT
£46.00 excl. VAT
£13.50 excl. VAT
£47.50 excl. VAT
£21.00 excl. VAT