- MBTI training
- Team Development using the MBTI Instrument
This workshop will build upon the knowledge gained from your MBTI Foundation course. It will teach you the specifics of how to set up a team event, including how to help groups address problems and improve their effectiveness working as a team. Following this workshop, you will be able to create your own tailor-made team events and decide on appropriate exercises and flow for the team you’re working with.
On completion of this workshop, you will be able to apply the new skills you have learnt to:
- Contract effectively
- Plan and design a team event
- Facilitate effectively
- Carry out action-plans and continuing development
- Evaluate the impact of the intervention
The course was booked for me by an administrator, who was very complimentary about the help she received from your coordinator. The trainer's knowledge and facilitation of the course was first class and ensured we all gained maximum learning. Overall it was an excellent course that has given me the knowledge and skills to feel confident about delivering team events.
Robert Priddy, Chief Inspector, Gloucestershire Police Authority. Gloucestershire Police Authority
- Learn how to manage a team event from initial request to conclusion – receive a handy set-up checklist to use time and time again
- Understand the different stages of building a team event: contracting, design, delivery and evaluation of MBTI team workshops
- Discover and become familiar with theories about teams and when to apply each, including Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Tuckman’s team model and the Johari window
- Learn facilitator tips – see MBTI team exercises in action on the day, know what to observe and understand how and when to use feedback
- Learn how to evaluate the return on investment of MBTI development
- Establish processes for action planning and put in place methods for following up
- MBTI qualified practitioners
This course is available as an in-house programme. In-house programmes enable you to train multiple people in your organisation at the same time. The program can be run in-person or virtually on dates that are convenient for you and your participants. Find out more about in-house training or get in touch below.