- Knowledge centre
- Practitioners' resource guide
Practitioners' resource guide
As one of our practitioners, you have access to a wide range of practical resources, some that are free and some that can be purchased through this site. We want to help you get a great return from your investment in our tools and from the work you do with end users and clients.
Make your virtual delivery as professional and interactive as your face-to-face sessions with our expert advice videos and ready-made resources:
- Getting the most out of the MBTI Personal Impact Report
- MBTI Step I group feedback slides and tutorial
- MBTI Step II group feedback slides and tutorial
- FIRO-B group feedback slides and tutorial
- FIRO Business group feedback slides and tutorial
For further support with delivering virtually, head over to our dedicated page packed with product suggestions, resources and more.
Deliver key product information to clients and stakeholders with customisable datasheets and postcards. These free downloads from our Practitioner downloads allow you to add your own logo and contact details before you print or send them.
Everyone who receives Step I feedback can share their best-fit with a Typie™.
Personal Typies™ and Team Typies™ go deeper using Step II data to present facet preferences in word clouds and support group work with profile posters. Our other fun type tables help keep the conversation going...
- Visit our previously recorded webinars on topical issues and make sure to sign up to future events
- We regularly share our expertise on business challenges on our Personality Matters blog
- Download expert guides, white papers and academic research to explore key areas of learning and development in our practitioner hub
- Need some support in how to send out questionnaires or generate reports from our electronic assessment platform, oppassessment? Here are some helpful, easy to understand videos.
To deliver FIRO and MBTI group sessions with confidence, equip yourself with all the great resources which will help learning stick, and give your events a professional:
and many other Type resources
Train to use another psychometric instrument and add new dimensions to your practice. We offer comprehensive training in all our psychometric instruments and related applications – either through public workshops or in-house courses.
Keep up to date and be part of the practitioner community on social media
- Join Myers-Briggs Company Qualified on LinkedIn, which is our great online forum
- Also follow our company LinkedIn page
- Follow our Twitter feed for exclusive content
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel