- Business psychology consultancy
- Support for practitioners
Support for practitioners
Like you, we’re passionate about helping people on their development journeys.
But what happens when you need help?
Talk to like-minded professionals. Talk to us.
Here are some of the reasons why practitioners work with The Myers-Briggs Company.
If you need to deliver more sessions than you can manage, ask for help. We can:
- Deliver MBTI feedback sessions
- Cover facilitator/practitioner absence
- Help design a workshop
If you’re worried about a session you’re delivering, don’t be. Call us for help with things like:
- Using new technology, instruments, or materials for the first time
- Delivering sessions in sensitive or difficult situations
- Getting started when you’re newly qualified
Sometimes, you just can’t facilitate. But we can – any time. Call us if you need to:
- Take part in your own workshop
- Guarantee neutrality by using an impartial ‘outsider’
- Work with a challenging group who insist on an external facilitator
Be prepared for changing circumstances and expectations. Let us help you adapt your material when you need to:
- Deliver to a larger group than you normally do
- Redesign sessions to fit into reduced time slots
- Deliver to a new audience