Understanding Your MBTI® Step II™ Results
A step-by-step guide to your unique expression of type
This 24-page guide is designed to accompany the MBTI® Step II™, allowing clients to gain a greater understanding of type through their Step II facet results.
Explaining the various types of information available on the Step II™ Interpretive Report and Profile, it is a valuable supplement. Its clear descriptions and exercises also make it an excellent tool for trainers to enhance clients’ understanding and development, and for use as a participant workbook in "Working with MBTI® Step II™ Results" training programs.
This refreshed version includes the following enhancements:
- New design for a refreshed look and feel
- Improved content organization and layout for better usability
- Updated type language for easier comprehension of MBTI concepts
- Enhanced graphical elements to reinforce learning
- Updated facet theme descriptions to make facet results easier to understand (e.g., "Ways to Manage Time Pressures" helps explain the Early Starting–Pressure-Prompted facet)