- MBTI & more tools
- MBTI Step II
MBTI Step II is a Myers-Briggs questionnaire that hits at the heart of who someone is by tapping into the facets within each Step I Type preference. It can help you to understand the DNA of an individual’s personality, revealing what makes them different to others of the same Step I Type, and similar to those with a different MBTI Type. The result is a highly personalised profile and development plan that is perfect for coaching, action planning and building cohesive teams.
- Examines the subtleties in the expression of MBTI Step I type for different people
- Uses five behavioural facets to explore each of the four Step I dichotomies
- Pinpoints the uniqueness within each profile
- Provides development actions across a range of important individual issues
- Offers easy administration via OPPassessment
Using the insights of MBTI Step I framework as its starting point, Step II explores these broad-brush revelations in greater detail.
It works by drilling down into each of the preference pairs (E-I, S-N, T-F, and J-P) to reveal results on five supplementary facets of personality for each. It highlights how these fit with the overall Step I type, and where there are inconsistencies that can explain interpersonal challenges. Step II has the power to help people see in great detail where their points of compatibility and potential discord lie, providing a convincing and resonant framework for teams and individuals at all levels.
The MBTI Step II Interpretive Report uses a graphical format to display the results, guaranteed to enlighten, inspire and challenge the individual.