Financial Appraisal Reference Set
Complete package containing everything you need to deliver and run a specific ABLE assessment.
- Financial Appraisal Scorekey - required by the invigilator
Once the candidate has finished their assessment, the Financial Appraisal Scorekey is used to quickly and precisely score the test.
- Financial Appraisal Administration Instructions - required by the invigilator
Administration Instructions set out the precise rules and procedures that are used to keep the delivery of every assessment identical. Follow the instructions and deliver every appraisal consistently.
- Financial Appraisal Manual & User's Guide - required by the invigilator
The Manual and User’s Guide describes the methods used for analysing and evaluating a range of accounting ratios and other commercial information. It details how the assessor can:
- Target jobs effectively
- Review the test materials
- Establish time limits and scoring procedures
- Review the background data such as samples, reliability and validity
- Financial Appraisal Guidance booklets - used by the candidates (reusable if in good condition)
The Guidance Booklet is required by all candidates undertaking the ABLE Financial Appraisal. It details the rules that are applied to correctly calculate and evaluate the data properly. If maintained in a good, unmarked condition, the Guidance Booklet can be re-used by future candidates. This document is required to be used in conjunction with the Financial Appraisal Question and Answer Booklet. Once the Financial Appraisal Question and Answer Booklet has been completed by the candidate, it will need to be marked using the Financial Appraisal Scorekey.
- Financial Appraisal Preview leaflets – consumable
Preview Leaflets are to be distributed to each candidate prior to the assessment being undertaken. It will enable them to understand why the tool is being administered, how the assessment works and what to expect. It also answers all necessary questions and how to undertake the assessment.
- Financial Appraisal Question and Answer booklet – consumable (not available for individual purchase)
Each candidate records their results and findings in the Question and Answer Booklet, which must be new and unused in every case. The Financial Appraisal Guidance Booklet must be used in conjunction with the Question and Answer Booklet and the assessment cannot be administered without this. Once the assessment is finished, the Financial Appraisal Scorekey is used to quickly and efficiently mark the candidate’s responses and to obtain the final score.