Business Decision Analysis Reference Set
Complete package containing everything you need to deliver and run a specific ABLE assessment.
- Business Decision Analysis Scorekey - required by the invigilator
Once the candidate has finished their assessment, The Business Decision Analysis Scorekey is used to quickly and precisely score the test.
- Business Decision Analysis Administration Instructions - required by the invigilator
Administration Instructions set out the precise rules and procedures that are used to keep the delivery of every assessment identical. Follow the instructions and deliver every appraisal consistently.
- Business Decision Analysis Manual & User’s Guide - required by the invigilator
The Manual and User’s Guide describes the methods used for analysing and evaluating a range of skills associated with the concepts and processes that underlie business decisions. It details how the assessor can:
- Target jobs effectively
- Review the test materials
- Establish time limits and scoring procedures
- Review the background data such as statistics, reliability and validity
- Business Decision Analysis Information File - used by the candidates (reusable if in good condition)
The Information File is required by all candidates undertaking the Business Decision Analysis Assessment. It details the data that will be interpreted during the assessment. If maintained in a good, unmarked condition, the Information File can be re-used by future candidates. This document is required to be used with the Business Decision Analysis Question and Answer Booklet.
- Business Decision Analysis Preview leaflets – consumable
Preview Leaflets are to be distributed to each candidate prior to the assessment being undertaken. It will enable them to understand why the tool is being administered, how the assessment works and what to expect. It also answers all necessary preparatory questions and how to effectively undertake the assessment.
- Business Decision Analysis Question and Answer booklet – consumable (not available for individual purchase)
The Question and Answer Booklet is required by all candidates undertaking the ABLE Business Decision Analysis assessment. It details the assessment instructions and is where the candidate will record their answers. This document is required to be used with the Business Decision Analysis Information File. Once the Business Decision Analysis Question and Answer Booklet has been completed by a candidate, it will need to be marked using the Business Decision Analysis Scorekey.
£59.50 excl. VAT
£28.50 excl. VAT
£8.50 excl. VAT
£41.50 excl. VAT
£21.50 excl. VAT
£350.00 excl. VAT
£46.50 excl. VAT
£14.00 excl. VAT
£47.50 excl. VAT
£21.50 excl. VAT