Leadership, Extraversion & Introversion
Melissa Summer, The Myers-Briggs Company
1 minute read
In this episode of The Myers-Briggs Company Podcast, we interview Jeri Bingham, leadership expert, author, consultant and founder and host of HushLoudly, a WGNradio.com podcast dedicated to amplifying the voices of Introverts.
Jeri talks about the differences between Introversion and Extraversion, as well as how authentic leadership can positively influence people around the leader. She also talks about as a leader, how she’s been able to give people what they need whether they prefer Extraversion or Introversion. And how extraverted leaders are different than introverted leaders.
Other questions answered in this episode:
- How are Extraverted leaders and Introverted leaders different?
- What if the leader and the employees don’t have the same preference for Extraversion or Introversion?
- What interesting things have you learned about leadership?
Listen to the full episode at themyersbriggs.com/podcasts. Or listen to The Myers-Briggs Company Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.
Want to learn more about leadership, Extraversion and Introversion? Check out these resources:
- Download ‘Using self-awareness to fill your leadership pipeline’
- Watch ‘Nurturing diversity of thought through inclusive leadership’
- Learn more about virtual workshops built around the MBTI personality assessment