Critical Information Analysis Reference Set
Complete package containing everything you need to deliver and run a specific ABLE assessment.
- Critical Information Analysis Scorekey - required by the invigilator
Once the candidate has finished their assessment, the Critical Information Analysis Scorekey is used to quickly and precisely score the test.
- Critical Information Analysis Administration Instructions - required by the invigilator
Administration Instructions set out the precise rules and procedures that are used to keep the delivery of every assessment identical. Follow the instructions and deliver every appraisal consistently.
- Critical Information Analysis Manual & User's Guide - required by the invigilator
The Manual and User’s Guide describes the methods used for analysing and evaluating a range of skills associated with budgeting decisions. It details how the assessor can:
- Target jobs effectively
- Review the test materials
- Establish time limits and scoring procedures
- Review the background data such as statistics, reliability and validity
- Critical Information Analysis Information and Question booklet - used by the candidates (reusable if in good condition)
The Information and Question Booklet is required by all candidates undertaking the ABLE Critical Information Analysis Assessment. It details the data that will be interpreted during the assessment. If maintained in a good, unmarked condition, the Information File can be re-used by future candidates. This document is required to be used with the Critical Information Analysis Answer Booklet. Once the Critical Information Analysis Answer Booklet has been completed by a candidate, it will need to be marked using the Critical Information Analysis Scorekey.
- Critical Information Analysis Preview leaflet - consumable
Preview Leaflets are to be distributed to each candidate prior to the assessment being undertaken. It will enable them to understand why the tool is being administered, how the assessment works and what to expect. It also answers all necessary preparatory questions and how to undertake the assessment.
- Critical Information Analysis Answer booklet - consumable (not available for individual purchase)
Each candidate records their results and findings in the Answer Booklet, which must be new and unused in every case. The Critical Information Analysis Information and Question Booklet must be used in conjunction with the Answer Booklet and the assessment cannot be administered without this. Once the assessment is finished, the Critical Information Analysis Scorekey is used to quickly and efficiently mark the candidate’s responses to obtain the final score.
£62.50 excl. VAT
£31.50 excl. VAT
£9.00 excl. VAT
£44.00 excl. VAT
£22.50 excl. VAT
£371.00 excl. VAT
£49.50 excl. VAT
£14.50 excl. VAT
£50.50 excl. VAT
£22.50 excl. VAT