They cover a range of business applications – giving feedback, managing people and improving communication, for example – and focus on different type preferences.
Each exercise includes clear instructions and facilitation notes, plus appropriate support materials (eg worksheets, PowerPoint slides) and debrief notes.
To read a full description, click on the items (you’ll be asked to log in to your OPP account).
- Don’t Shoot the Messenger (T–F preferences)
- Magic Paper Trick (E–I and T–F preferences)
- Old MacDonald (E–I preferences)
- Pass It On (S–N preferences)
- Role Reversal (S–N preferences)
- What Are You Like (all preferences)
- Work With Me (J–P preferences)
If you want more ways to bring type to life, watch this space – we’re publishing more new exercises in May and June.