Available in (click for sample)
Strong® and MBTI® Career Report
The complete career picture
A complete career development picture based on combined results from two powerful assessments.
This report includes four pages of individualised, interactive content for all clients starting a career, considering a career change, looking for career enrichment, or seeking a better work–life balance. It offers a complete career development picture, based on a combined interpretation of their professional interests and their personality. The report uniquely integrates detailed job interest information from the Strong Interest Inventory with personality preferences from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® to offer career direction and identify relevant occupations.
The Strong and MBTI Career Report leverages the latest research on both instruments and combines data gained from analysing the results of more than 68,000 individuals who have taken Strong and more than 92,000 individuals who have completed the MBTI assessment.
The Strong and MBTI Career Report contains
- Summary of the client’s Strong and MBTI results
- Strong themes and MBTI preferences combined
- Personal style and MBTI preferences
- Career fields and occupations suggested by the combined results
- Additional occupations to explore
- Career management strategies
- Successful career exploration and change
- Action planning and next steps
When to use the Strong and MBTI Career Report
- Career planning
- Career guidance
- Leadership development
This report can be ordered through OPPassessment by qualified MBTI practitioners with Strong accreditation or Test User: Occupational, Ability or Level A qualifications.
New to OPPassessment? Find out how to register.
How is this combined report generated on OPPassessment?
- Respondents first complete the Strong assessment
- The practitioner then enters the respondent’s best-fit MBTI type to generate the combined report
- If the respondent doesn’t know their best-fit MBTI type, they will need to take the MBTI assessment before a combined report can be generated – this requires a separate purchase of any MBTI® Step I™ or Step II™ report