These are the terms and conditions for the Self-Guided MBTI Step II Certification Program (“Terms”) of The Myers-Briggs Company Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 2218212) whose registered offices are at Elsfield Hall, 15-17 Elsfield Way, Oxford OX2 8EP, UK (The Myers-Briggs Company) and cover the European branch offices and operations of The Myers-Briggs Company Limited (including The Myers-Briggs Company - France, The Myers-Briggs Company - Netherlands and The Myers-Briggs Company - Germany). When we refer to “The Myers-Briggs Company”, “we”, “us” and “our” we mean The Myers-Briggs Company Limited and our European branch offices, unless otherwise stated.
If you have questions about any of these terms and conditions, please contact The Myers-Briggs Company's Customer Support Team on +44 1865 404610 or +44 1865 404500.
1. This offering is a self-guided method of learning and therefore you are responsible for having the resources required in order to complete the program within the time period required. Failure to meet the completion criteria will mean you will not be able to complete the certification exam and qualify.
2. The program requires you to have access to Zoom (or other applicable) videoconferencing software in order to access the instructor-led sessions that are required for completion. You are responsible for obtaining your own access to that software.
3. You will have ninety (90) days from the date you purchase this offering to fulfil all requirements and complete your MBTI Step II certification exam. If you fail to fulfil all requirements or do not successfully complete the MBTI Step II certification exam before that time period lapses, you will not achieve certification and you will not be eligible for any refunds.
4. We estimate up to fifteen (15) hours may be required to complete this offering. If you fail the MBTI Step II certification exam, you will have the opportunity to re-sit the exam. Provided you re-sit and pass the certification exam, within the ninety (90) period, having met the other qualification criteria, you will achieve certification.
5. European customers will be provided with certain MBTI Step II promotional materials at no additional charge. Promotional materials may not be returned, refunded, exchanged, or redeemed for any other value.
6. If you fail to fulfil any of the completion criteria within the ninety (90) day period but wish to continue with the MBTI Step II certification program thereafter, please contact us to discuss what steps you will need to complete in order to meet the completion criteria and sit the exam. We reserve the right to charge additional fees to cover any additional resources, work required or re-scheduling.
7. These Terms are governed by English law and you agree you will only sue us in the courts of England. The place of performance of the contract will be England.
The Myers-Briggs Company Limited
15-17 Elsfield Way
Registered in England and Wales
Company Number 2218212