These are the Terms of Business for the Self-Guided MBTI Certification Program (Step I and Step II) (“Terms”) of The Myers-Briggs Company Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 2218212) whose registered offices are at Elsfield Hall, 15-17 Elsfield Way, Oxford OX2 8EP, UK (The Myers-Briggs Company) and cover the European branch offices and operations of The Myers-Briggs Company Limited (including The Myers-Briggs Company - France, The Myers-Briggs Company - Netherlands and The Myers-Briggs Company - Germany). When we refer to “The Myers-Briggs Company”, “we”, “us” and “our” we mean The Myers-Briggs Company Limited and our European branch offices, unless otherwise stated.
If you have questions about any of these terms and conditions, please contact The Myers-Briggs Company's Customer Support Team on +44 1865 404610 or +44 1865 404500.
1. This offering is a self-guided method of learning and therefore you are responsible for having the resources required in order to complete the program within the time period required. Failure to meet the completion criteria will mean you will not be able to complete the certification exam and qualify.
2. The program requires you to have access to Zoom (or other applicable) video-conferencing software in order to access the instructor-led sessions that are required for completion. You are responsible for obtaining your own access to that software.
3. You will have ninety (90) days from the date you purchase this offering to fulfil all requirements and complete your certification exam. If you fail to fulfil all requirements or do not successfully complete the certification exam before that time period lapses, you will not achieve certification and you will not be eligible for any refunds.
4. We estimate up to forty (40) hours may be required to complete this offering. If you fail the certification exam, you will have the opportunity to re-sit the exam. Provided you re-sit and pass the certification exam, within the ninety (90) period, having met the other qualification criteria, you will achieve certification.
5. Part of the completion criteria involves your attendance at three (3) instructor-led virtual sessions. These virtual sessions are made available only on certain dates and times. Please plan accordingly as these sessions must be attended within the ninety (90) day period and prior to sitting the exam.
6. If you fulfil all completion criteria and successfully complete the certification exam within the required period, then:
- US and ROW customers will be provided with a one (1) year subscription to Elevate and certain promotional materials at no additional charge. If you are a new Elevate subscriber, then this subscription will begin on the date that you successfully complete the certification program. If you are an existing Elevate subscriber, then one (1) year will be added to your existing Elevate subscription period.
- European customers will be provided with access to Elevate and certain promotional materials at no additional charge.
Promotional materials may not be returned, refunded, exchanged, or redeemed for any other value.
7. If you fail to fulfil any of the completion criteria within the ninety (90) day period but wish to continue with the program thereafter, please contact us to discuss what steps you will need to complete in order to meet the completion criteria and sit the exam. We reserve the right to charge additional fees to cover any additional resources, work required or re-scheduling.
8. These Terms are governed by English law and you agree you will only sue us in the courts of England. The place of performance of the contract will be England.
The Myers-Briggs Company Limited
15-17 Elsfield Way
Registered in England and Wales
Company Number 2218212