- MBTI training
MBTI Step I qualification is a prerequisite to administering the MBTI questionnaire and buying MBTI reports. There are two routes to qualification, depending on your previous experience and qualifications:
MBTI Foundation Programme – This course is open to all and is the way the majority of MBTI practitioners become qualified. Choose between online training or an International Coach Federation-accredited classroom-based programme.
Note: this training is available in languages other than English from The Myers-Briggs Company's offices and our training partners.
- Address a wide range of business issues with the same tool
- Embed a common framework and language to support continuous career-long development
- Administer questionnaires quickly and easily online
- Avoid costly set-up or annual licence fees
- Questionnaires and reports are available in many languages
The training we received for Step I was excellent quality with the right balance of theory and practice. We were also given lots of tools and exercises to take away with us, which was very useful.
Sarah Goodman, Talent and Development Business Partner. Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Once qualified, we offer many more courses to support you in putting your MBTI knowledge into practice. You can furnish your practitioner toolkit with tried and tested development events or deepen your MBTI knowledge to enable you to develop your own bespoke interventions.