The MBTI® Insights Virtual Workshop introduces participants to the Myers-Briggs® personality framework and provides guidance on how people can collaborate more effectively through understanding personality differences.
This virtually facilitated group workshop – led by one of our expert consultants – is part of the MBTI® Virtual Live series.
Get more from the MBTI framework with these add-on instructor-led virtual workshops
Effective communication is at the heart of successful teams and thriving organizations. Participants gain:
- Understanding of personal communication style and preferences
- Deeper appreciation for diversity of communication styles and preferences
- Actions for increasing one’s personal communication effectiveness
In this session, participants will explore the process of navigating change by first understanding the role of personality type. Participants gain:
- Understanding of personal change style and preferences
- Deeper appreciation for how change can be more successfully navigated through psychological insights
- Actions for increasing one’s personal effectiveness during times of change
When you feel stressed, it can get in the way of dealing effectively with life’s demands, and it can affect everything you do. Participants gain:
- Understanding their personal stress triggers
- Identifying strategies for coping with and reducing stress
- Insights to prepare them to build their resilience at work and home