Terms and Conditions for Strong Interest Inventory® Certification Programme
These are the Terms and Conditions for Strong Interest Inventory® Certification Programme of The Myers-Briggs Company Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 2218212) whose registered offices are at Elsfield Hall, 15-17 Elsfield Way, Oxford OX2 8EP, UK (The Myers-Briggs Company) and cover the European branch offices of The Myers-Briggs Company Limited (including The Myers-Briggs Company - France, The Myers-Briggs Company - Netherlands and The Myers-Briggs Company - Germany). When we refer to “The Myers-Briggs Company”, “we”, “us” and “our” we mean The Myers-Briggs Company Limited and our European branch offices, unless otherwise stated.
Thank you for your interest in certification in the Strong Interest Inventory psychometric instrument (the 'Programme'). Once The Myers-Briggs Company has accepted your order, you will receive a registration confirmation form from our third party provider of the certification training, GS Consultants. Please note that the following additional terms and conditions will apply:
- Once you have placed your order with The Myers-Briggs Company Limited, The Myers-Briggs Company Limited will send you a link to an online registration confirmation form. Once you have completed the online form GS Consultants will contact you within 2 working days with start date options;
- Unless you agree otherwise with GS Consultants, you will usually commence the Programme within 2-3 weeks (the 'Commencement');
- Following Commencement, you are required: 1. to complete the Programme within 60 calendar days, and 2. to complete work (as determined by GS Consultants) at least once every 14 calendar days until completion; Failing either of which will result in your training being considered ‘incomplete’;
- Reactivation of an incomplete Programme is subject to the following: 1. If you have not completed work (as determined by GS Consultants) on the programme for over 14 calendar days, or completed the Programme within 60 calendar days, you can apply for a 7-day calendar extension, subject to payment of a fee to GS Consultants (currently $125 US); 2. After this, you can only restart your training in the Programme within 365 days of your enrolment date and on payment of a fee to GS Consultants (currently $350 US);
- Any reactivation request made more than twelve (12) months after commencing the Programme will not be accepted by GS Consultants. You will have to rebook via The Myers-Briggs Company Limited and the full fees for the Programme will be payable again;
- For the avoidance of doubt, The Myers-Briggs Company Limited will not be responsible for or liable for your participation in the Programme, including but not limited to you completing the Programme within 60 days and/or any fees payable for extending or reactivating the Programme; and further The Myers-Briggs Company Limited is not responsible for arranging and/or administering any such matters which will be solely your and GS Consultants responsibilities to arrange directly between you.
The Myers-Briggs Company Limited
15-17 Elsfield Way
Oxford OX2 8EP
T: + 44 1865 404500