By accessing, reproducing, distributing, or otherwise using these images (“Shared Content”), you agree to the following terms (“Terms”). If you fail to comply with these Terms, we may revoke the rights granted to you hereunder and you shall no longer be permitted to use the Shared Content.
1. Grant of License. We grant to you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, revocable, non-sublicensable license to reproduce and distribute the Shared Content, provided that such reproduction or distribution is restricted to your personal, non-commercial use.
2. Permitted Use. Subject to compliance with these Terms, you may:
a. use the Shared Content on your social media profile or as your avatar;
b. post the Shared Content on your blog; or
c. print the Shared Content in its original dimensions for your personal, non-commercial display;
d. as a qualified practitioner, use the Shared Content within your workshops allowing participants and teams to use the Shared Content and team Shared Content for their own personal use.
3. Restrictions on Use. Although the Shared Content is intended to be shared, not all uses are permitted.
You may not:
a. create any works that are derivative of the Shared Content;
b. alter, modify, or otherwise change the Shared Content in any way, including not being permitted to translate any of the Shared Content into any other language;
c. make commercial use of any Shared Content or use the Shared Content to drive the purchase of other products or services including: not selling the Shared Content; not being permitted to print the Shared Content on merchandise (such as t-shirts or mugs) or create posters or any other physical reproductions of the Shared Content; nor offering the Shared Content as advertising for the services you provide;
d. use the Shared Content in any manner or in conjunction with any material that incites violence, promotes indecency, or spreads hate;
e. alter or remove any copyright, trademark, or other identifiers that appear on the Shared Content or add your own logo or superimpose any other content to the Shared Content; or
f. give others permission to use the Shared Content; please direct others to this site for information on how they may use the Shared Content.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. We own the Shared Content and reserve all rights, title, and interest in the Shared Content, including all intellectual property rights. No rights are granted to you under these Terms other than the limited license described in Section 1.
5. Miscellaneous. Your use of Shared Content hereunder shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of California, USA.