Well-being research by The Myers-Briggs Company
Growing evidence tells us that ‘life outcomes’ like health, relationships, occupational performance and even income are influenced by well-being.
Well-being in the workplace is a three-year international study by The Myers-Briggs Company. It expands on Martin Seligman and Ed Deiner’s PERMA model (Positive emotions, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning, Accomplishment) of well-being/flourishing to explore the connections between MBTI type and well-being.
Download the report now and get the latest insights on well-being and what it means for the workplace.
8 challenges facing organizations today
The Myers-Briggs Company’s trends report looks at today’s biggest people-related issues for organizations.
The report is called People First for Organizational Fitness and includes eight articles. The articles are:
- Delivering on diversity
- Harnessing the multigenerational workforce
- Optimizing for the always-on culture
- Engaging and retaining staff by improving well-being
- Will digital replace the human in human resources?
- The evolving shape of teams
- The expectations and demands on today’s leaders
- Finding the right fit
Download it free and get fresh insights on business challenges.