Use of Materials
Certified Practitioners are permitted to use certain copyrighted materials made available by The Myers-Briggs Company in their consultancy, practice, and feedback and to tailor these to their own needs, including adding the Certified Practitioner’s own branding (in some instances), subject to the terms and conditions below.
A wide range of resources is available from the Practitioner Resources page on The Myers-Briggs Company website.
By downloading and/or using these resources you accept the terms and conditions governing their use:
- The materials are for your use only as a Certified Practitioner – you must not pass them on to third parties or use the materials for any other purpose.
- You may only make use of those materials that are related to the instruments for which you are a Certified Practitioner. For example (without limitation), if you are an MBTI® Certified Practitioner, but you are not a FIRO® Certified Practitioner, then you may not access or make use of any materials intended for use by FIRO® Certified Practitioners
- You must retain all existing logos, attributions, and copyright and trade mark wording.
- If we have developed our materials to allow for your customization, then you may incorporate your own branding and bespoke content, and amend the format and order of the content provided this does not affect the intended meaning, purpose or ethical application of the materials. Please refer to our Ethical Use Guidelines for further information on ethical use of assessments and associated materials.
- Providing these materials to you does not give you any proprietary rights or permission in or to the content or materials. The Myers-Briggs Company reserves all rights in the materials.
- The Myers-Briggs Company does not accept any liability for claims arising in connection with your use of these materials, whether by you or third parties.
- You shall indemnify The Myers-Briggs Company in the event that The Myers-Briggs Company or The Myers-Briggs Company's licensors suffer any losses, claims, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs as a result (whether direct or indirect) of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- The Myers-Briggs Company reserves the right to withdraw, update or amend the materials at its discretion without prior notice to you and you agree to cease use or update or amend the materials in your possession, as appropriate.
- Please refer to the Copyright and Trademark Notices for further information on copyright and trademarks.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.