Available in (click for sample)
FIRO Business® Leadership Report
Written for leaders, the FIRO Business Leadership Report is particularly valuable to businesses. It uses the FIRO Business language of Involvement, Influence and Connection to present FIRO-based development tips for leaders to help them to improve relationships with direct reports, superiors and peers.
This report is part of the FIRO Business report family, which is designed specifically for use in the workplace, using business-focused language to describe FIRO theory and questionnaire results. The reports are designed for use with clients who want to understand their interpersonal relationships and gain an understanding of how they influence workplace behaviours.
This report explores key business skills, including influencing and negotiating, decision-making and prioritising.
- Presents key insights on influencing and negotiating, making decisions and setting priorities, and relating to direct reports, superiors and peers
- Effects quick behavioural change by providing specific insights on interpersonal needs
- Identifies existing communication and interpersonal dynamics that affect leadership success
- Details strength and development recommendations for improving leadership performance
The FIRO Business Leadership Report contains:
- Introduction to FIRO Business results
- Relating to your co-workers
- Relating to your manager
- Relating to direct reports
- Handling negotiation and conflict
- Making decisions
- Setting priorities
Note: This Leadership Report does not include candidate scores. For reports including candidate scores and leadership application consider the combined FIRO Business Profile and Leadership Report.
When to use the FIRO Business Leadership Report
- Leadership development
- Executive coaching
- In a packaged combination with the FIRO Business Profile Report
The report can be ordered in English through OPPassessment.
New to OPPassessment? Find out how to register.