What will happen next:
- The Myers-Briggs Company will assess your application based on the material provided
- The Myers-Briggs Company may contact you for more details if required to process your application
- If you are approved for psychologist access, we will send you an email confirming that you meet the criteria and we will set up an The Myers-Briggs Company trading account for you
- Once we have confirmed your qualification, in order to be able to purchase materials or reports you will need to order the relevant instrument's manual with your first order
- If you do not meet the criteria, we will provide you with the options available to develop your skills to be eligible to use the tool
Privacy and Data Collection Undertaking
By receiving our goods and/or services, you agree that the data you give us can be used by the The Myers-Briggs Company Group for goods and services provision, account administration, marketing and product research purposes, which will help us to improve provision of our services and improve the products we offer.
If you do not wish your personal data to be used in this way, please do not provide us with your personal data. Please note however that if you wish to receive our goods and/or services, as we may need to communicate with you for administrative or operational reasons, it may not be possible to opt-out of all communications with us or we will be unable to provide certain elements of our goods and services to you.
If you only do not wish us to use your personal data for direct marketing of our goods and services, you can unsubscribe from marketing communications using the link in any email you have received from us or you can notify us in writing either by email or letter.