In this webinar, John Hackston, Head of Thought Leadership at The Myers-Briggs Company, will discuss how managers, team leaders, and HR professionals can use the insights provided by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) framework to maximize team performance and build individual awareness.
He will discuss the challenges of working with, and in, a diverse team, and show how teams can:
- Identify strengths and potential challenges
- Work to minimize the effects of potential blind spots
- Improve team problem solving, communication, and conflict resolution/management
- Maximize the advantages from the similarities and differences of team members
- Develop team and individual action plans to improve overall performance
We will also show how managers and team leaders can access these insights directly, even if they have no previous knowledge of the MBTI assessment.