MBTI® Step I™ practitioners who want to get MBTI® Step II™ certified can do so with greater flexibility and freedom—because self-guided online certification is now available.
The new program has the same core content as the in-person program but is completely online. All materials are digital, too.
Program content includes:
- MBTI Step I refresher.
- MBTI Step II assessment.
- MBTI Step II reports, scoring, and interpretation.
- Using the assessment with individuals.
- Using the assessment with teams.
- Technical properties.
Practitioners get 90 days from the date of purchase to complete the course, which takes around 12–14 hours.
This makes it ideal for anyone who:
- Cannot dedicate two whole days to in-person training.
- Needs flexibility with their schedule.
- Prefers to learn on their own at their own pace.
Email Support.email@example.com for more information or to request a demo module.