Join our sessions at CIPD Festival of Work
We’re giving free talks on self-awareness, the always-on culture, the psychology of change and well-being – visit our stand!
The CIPD Festival of Work is a major event for HR practitioners, business leaders and professional development experts in London, 12–13 June. Are you coming along?
This year’s CIPD Festival of Work includes two CIPD events: the Learning and Development Show, and the HR Software and Recruitment Show. The theme is the future of work.
The Myers-Briggs Company is delighted to be one of more than 300 exhibitors. On both days we’re hosting free learning sessions on stand D57, and we have a session in the free learning programme too. Here’s what you need to know.
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE CIPD EVENT?
12–13 June 2019, Olympia London
WHERE WILL THE MYERS-BRIGGS COMPANY BE?
WHAT IS THE MYERS-BRIGGS COMPANY DOING?
- Days 1 and 2
Free talks on the stand throughout the day:
- 10am Building self-awareness to leverage diversity
- 11am Thriving in the always-on culture
- 12pm The psychology of change
- 1pm Building self-awareness to leverage diversity
- 2pm Well-being at work: what it is and why it matters
- 3pm The psychology of change
- Day 2, Thursday 13 June
A session in the free learning program (Future of Work stage) by John Hackston, Head of Thought Leadership
How well is your well-being? How well can it be?
- Based on the results of a global research project, we’ll show how to measure well-being, what factors affect it, the role of personality, and how to improve it in individuals and organizations.
Find out more about CIPD Festival of Work, we look forward to seeing you there!