The Myers-Briggs Company invites practitioners to an MBTI event in the Netherlands – in a castle
Be inspired by the talks and the surroundings at The Myers-Briggs Company’s annual MBTI Alumni Event in the Netherlands on December 7
For the MBTI Alumni Event in the Netherlands this year, The Myers-Briggs Company has chosen Woerden Castle as the venue.
Join us for a brilliant day of talks and insights from international MBTI experts, and networking opportunities with other MBTI professionals.
A complete stream of talks is delivered in English, as is the opening keynote by Jeff Hayes, president and CEO of The Myers-Briggs Company.
Talks delivered at the event include:
- Future trends for people development in an interconnected world – Jeff Hayes
- The world is changing, are you ready? – Jeanine Over de Linden-Bucquet
- Exploring mid-life transitions – Gil Parsons
- A type toolkit for the sandwich generation – Katherine Hirsh
- With MBTI and voice dialogue: a step further in development – Lieve Degelin
- MBTI & Sales – Renske Valk
- How MBTI Step II was used to support an organization through change – Gil Parsons
- MBTI & Sport – Niek Aarts
The event is open to qualified MBTI practitioners and takes place on Friday, December 7, 2018 in Woerden, the Netherlands.
The price is 174 Euros (plus VAT) per person. To receive the complete program in English and to book your place, please send an email to email@example.com