Qlik is a leading data analytics platform and pioneer of user-driven business intelligence. The nature of Qlik’s business means its employees are spread around the world, and virtual teams and remote working are normal business practice.
This presents a challenge when delivering development programmes:
How does the Talent Development team reach everyone with its training?
Qlik and OPP worked together to develop an innovative workshop solution, centred on virtual technology – and you can read all about it in in our new case study. The Qlik case study explores:
- Qlik’s culture of continuous learning
- the challenges of developing a globally-dispersed workforce
- why the MBTI instrument is Qlik’s preferred development tool
- the content of the two-day workshop delivered by OPP, which focused on:
- Advanced coaching techniques using type dynamics
- Virtual teams: how to deliver training that works
Michelle Supple, Global Talent Director, said, “…the two days of training have given us more materials to work with and given us more confidence to deliver to individuals and to groups virtually, in a much more practical, interactive and engaging way.”