Practitioners who want to raise awareness and help people cope with stress can choose from a range of OPP’s materials – see the blogs and resources lists below.
We are making more materials available this month too, including blog posts, type tips and a new introductory guide. Watch this space!
- April is stress awareness month
- Everyday stress – using Core Characters
- Core Characters under great stress – the ‘grip’ experience
- Fixing the foxes: stress, Leicester City and personality type
For posters, tips, slide decks and webcasts for immediate use, go to practitioner resources and type stress into the keyword search box. The list below gives you an idea of what you can find.
- Stress infographic
- Quick Guide to Everyday Stress
- Core Characters and Everyday Stress (slide deck)
- Core Characters in the Grip (slide deck)
- Everyday stress: avoiding, surviving, mastering (webcast)
- Stress doesn’t have to be distressing (webcast)
For a more in-depth look at stress, see type dynamics made easy.