Better type introductions
Best-selling Introduction to Type books updated for MBTI type practitioners
The US-based publisher of the MBTI assessment, CPP, Inc., has revised and updated five books from the Introduction to Type series – and they are now available from OPP.
Introduction to Type is a best-selling series of books covering MBTI personality type and its different applications.
The five most popular titles have been improved in the following ways:
- New companion website for each title makes material accessible and encourages exploration
- Updated language for describing MBTI theory makes MBTI type concepts easier to understand
The five updated titles are:
- Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type
- Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type in ORGANIZATIONS
- Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type and COMMUNICATION
- Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type and LEADERSHIP
- Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type and TEAMS
Each companion website is accessible free with a code from the book. The sites present some key material from the book in a format that’s easy to use, and because the sites are mobile friendly, they’re accessible on the move too.
The companion site for Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type and LEADERSHIP, for example, includes the following sections:
- Understanding leadership
- Personality type and dynamics
- Type and leadership development
- The leadership map
- The 10 percent stretch
- Tips on coaching leaders
Find out more about the updated Introduction to Type books.