In our continuing mission to support MBTI practitioners, OPP has launched the MBTI Step I Knowledge Bank.
Free resources for MBTI practitionersThis Knowledge Bank is for practitioners who have qualified on the MBTI Step I Foundation Programme. The resources include six videos to help with delivering one-to-one feedback, Type exercises, slides to use in group feedback sessions, and access to the most useful OPP resources for newly-qualified practitioners such as webcasts, posters and blog posts.
MBTI Step I Knowledge Bank contents
Here are the sections of the new Knowledge Bank:
- Contracting, questionnaire administration and ethics
- Giving one-to-one feedback
- Giving group feedback
- Using exercises in your group feedback
- Fun materials to engage users and make MBTI Type ‘stick’
- Type Dynamics, research and other resources
- Staying connected
- How to get help
These resources support OPP’s MBTI Step I Foundation Programme and help practitioners to get the most from their Step I qualification.
The MBTI Step I Knowledge Bank is for qualified practitioners only, accessible through the Knowledge Centre.