Oxford TestFest is a day that’s devoted to personality assessment – and OPP is among the speakers.
Come along to Wolfson College on Wednesday 5 October to meet your peers for a day that promises to be packed with personality and insight. The day’s agenda is:
- Keynote: Mindful leadership and resilience: Cultivate focus, clarity and insight
- Marina Grazier, Oxford Mindfulness Centre
- Making it stick: how to make questionnaire results memorable and impactful
- John Hackston, Head of Research, OPP
- What matters most when hiring talent: grit, conscientiousness or intelligence?
- Pamela Becker, VP Worldwide Channels, PAN
- The five-factor model of personality: where are we now?
- Wendy Lord, UK adaptor of NEO-PI-3, Hogrefe Associate Consultant
- The future of personality assessment in a post-Brexit world
- panel discussion
Tickets are £59 and include lunch, refreshments and a drinks reception.
To book your place and find out more, contact PAN:
call 01865 304053
Wednesday 5 October
Wolfson College, Oxford