- Age and Job Characteristics: the role of personality
- Emotionally unstable? It spells trouble for work, relationships and life
- Evaluating training effectiveness and Return on Investment – a practical guide
- Measuring the impact of training and development workshops: an action orientated approach
- Predicting performance from personality: fewer factors produce feebler forecasts
- The five-factor model of personality – all we need?
- The Goldilocks principle – too much, too little, or just right?
- What maketh a manager? Differences in culture and personality across four countries
In addition to all this, OPP’s Learning Design & Delivery team will be running a 16PF workshop at the event.
The BPS DOP conference takes place 8-10 January 2014 at The Grand, Brighton.