- MBTI training
- MBTI Certification
This course equips you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to apply the MBTI framework to everyday business challenges. It also presents you with your own powerful personal development experience. You’ll learn to appreciate individual differences, strengths and blindspots and be well coached to apply this understanding to enable groups and individuals to work at their best.
The MBTI Certification Programme takes individuals with no prior experience on a journey of self-discovery, supported by a wealth of expertly designed exercises and resources. You will be grounded in practices encouraged by the British Psychological Society and other bodies that seek to uphold standards in occupational psychology.
Both the online programme and in person course is Continuing Coach Education (CCE) accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Anyone who completes the course will receive:
- 8 ICF Resource Development hours
- 16 ICF Core Competency hours
3 days of live virtual training, including group and individual activities and assessments.
Before the course, you’ll complete an online MBTI assessment and online learning modules. Afterwards you’ll have guided practical work, complete further online learning modules, and join a virtual 90-minute review and follow-up session.
(Equivalent to 37 CPD hours)
I just love it! I am excited! It’s just like opening another window in my life! Thank you so much!
Michelle Zhang, HR Manager. Apple Sales International
- Essential skills to unlock the power of the MBTI Step I framework in one-to-one and group settings
- Technical aspects of personality assessment including test reliability and validity
- Simple, fun and memorable exercises to help others explore and appreciate personality differences
- How to use the MBTI assessment ethically and with impact
- How to deliver MBTI feedback sessions both in person and virtually.
The virtual delivery was seamless and the availability of (free) virtual support materials for practitioners is also excellent. Once you pass the exam you are ready to hit the ground running!
READ TESTIMONIAL, by Margaret Quane. Leadership Coach
Whether virtual or in person, this programme embraces the value of experiential learning throughout. It is delivered by experienced MBTI practitioners who are both expert trainers and coaches to participants.
You will receive individual coaching on your feedback skills during practice sessions from experienced facilitators, building your toolkit and your confidence.
- Develop greater self-awareness and the ability to instill self-awareness in others by appreciating personality differences
- Fast-track to effectively tackle everyday business challenges, such as improving communication and managing change, conflict or stress, with a range of supporting materials
- Create a culture of engagement and long-term learning with a trusted, world-renowned and accessible personality framework
- Get support from a rich pool of practitioner materials and resources
- Enjoy life-long membership of the global MBTI practitioner community.
I have been on many courses – this rates as one of the best ever!
Frank Froud, course delegate. Constant Spring
HR, Learning & Development professionals, coaches and anyone interested in:
- team development
- leadership development
- building resilience
- conflict management
- managing change
Filter by date:
Select courses starting between
Filter by location:
Select courses starting between