- MBTI & more tools
- MBTI Step I
The MBTI Step I assessment is a powerful and versatile personality assessment that provides the foundations for a deep understanding of personal motivations and group interactions. It can be applied to multiple personal and business issues, and revisited over time as new challenges arise. By providing multiple quality-assured insights with a single questionnaire, the MBTI assessment's scalability and relevance to all organizational levels delivers a high return on investment.
The MBTI Step I assessment helps you identify your natural preferences in four areas of personality:
- Extraversion–Introversion (E–I)
Opposite ways to direct and receive energy
- Sensing–Intuition (S–N)
Opposite ways to take in information
- Thinking–Feeling (T–F)
Opposite ways to decide and come to conclusions
- Judging–Perceiving (J–P)
Opposite ways to approach the outside world
The MBTI assessment is far more than just a personality questionnaire. The theoretical framework of the MBTI assessment provides a common language for understanding and describing the interpersonal differences that define us as individuals.
- The MBTI framework offers an easy-to-understand but sophisticated way of understanding personality differences.
- The range of available reports is much more extensive than other tools on the market, and there is a vast ecosystem of resources and experts worldwide.
- The MBTI assessment has a proven record of effectiveness for a variety of applications, with over two million assessments administered annually.
- People consistently find the experience memorable and inspiring, meaning that MBTI Certified Practitioners benefit from a base level of buy-in that keeps people coming back for more.
- The framework provides a wholly positive view, getting people on board so that they make genuine and lasting changes.
- Uses the Myers-Briggs® framework to define 16 four-letter personality types
- Road tested for more 70 years, with outstanding credentials
- Highlights individual strengths and how to capitalize on them
- Powerful application and problem-solving over a broad range of issues
- Comprehensive interpretive reports to support application
- Easy administration via The Myers-Briggs Company’s assessment delivery platform
- Assessments and reports available in multiple languages
In order to maintain rigorous standards of quality in the field of personality assessment, access to the MBTI Step I assessment and associated products is restricted. To purchase MBTI reports, you must successfully complete the MBTI Certification Program.
Visit our MBTI certification page to find out how to become an MBTI Certified Practitioner.