- Knowledge centre
- Practitioners' resource guide
Make your virtual delivery as professional and interactive as your face-to-face sessions with our new and updated product range, including:
- Exploring your Myers-Briggs Type workbook - eBook
- Introduction to Myers-Briggs Type - eBook
- Myers-Briggs App
- Who are We type table
- Feedback cards
For further support with delivering virtually, head over to our dedicated page packed with articles, webinars and more.
- Visit our previously recorded webcasts on topical issues and make sure to sign up to future events
- We regularly share our expertise on business challenges on our Personality Matters blog
- Download expert guides, white papers and academic research to explore key areas of learning and development in our practitioner hub
To deliver FIRO and MBTI group sessions with confidence, equip yourself with all the great resources which will help learning stick, and give your events a professional:
and many other Type resources
Train to use another psychometric instrument and add new dimensions to your practice. We offer comprehensive training in all our psychometric instruments and related applications – either through public workshops or in-house courses.