- Knowledge centre
- Practitioners' resource guide
Make your virtual delivery as professional and interactive as your face-to-face sessions with our expert advice videos and ready-made resources:
- Getting the most out of the MBTI Personal Impact Report
- MBTI Step I group feedback slides and tutorial
- MBTI Step II group feedback slides and tutorial
- FIRO-B group feedback slides and tutorial
- FIRO Business group feedback slides and tutorial
For further support with delivering virtually, head over to our dedicated page packed with product suggestions, resources and more.
- Visit our previously recorded webinars on topical issues and make sure to sign up to future events
- We regularly share our expertise on business challenges on our Personality Matters blog
- Download expert guides, white papers and academic research to explore key areas of learning and development in our practitioner hub
- Need some support in how to send out questionnaires or generate reports from our electronic assessment platform, oppassessment? Here are some helpful, easy to understand videos.
To deliver FIRO and MBTI group sessions with confidence, equip yourself with all the great resources which will help learning stick, and give your events a professional:
and many other Type resources
Train to use another psychometric instrument and add new dimensions to your practice. We offer comprehensive training in all our psychometric instruments and related applications – either through public workshops or in-house courses.
By learning how personality assessments combine and complement each other, you can offer deeper insights to your clients.
Our range of Using With guides helps you get started. With these short guides, you can:
- Use combined data to deliver stronger insights.
- Work with clients who use assessments.
- Add value to your client’s investment—they get more from the assessments they use.
Using With guides
- Using the Myers-Briggs® instrument with the Gallup StrengthsFinder 2.0 instrument
- Using the FIRO Business® assessment with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® assessment
- Using the MBTI® and Strong assessments together in career transition
- Using the Myers-Briggs® instrument with Lencioni’s 5 Dysfunctions of a Team model
- Using the Myers-Briggs® instrument with the DiSC® instrument
- Using the TKI® assessment with the CPI 260® instrument
- Using the TKI® assessment with the MBTI® instrument
- Using the CPI 260® instrument with the MBTI® assessment
- Using the CPI 260® instrument with the Strong Interest Inventory® assessment
- Using the Myers-Briggs® instrument with Blanchard’s Situational Leadership® II assessment