- Explore the MBTI framework and learn how personality preferences affect our personal and professional relationships.
- Deliver more effective employee development sessions with a greater understanding of your people, teams, and organization.
- Enhance the onboarding process for new hires with insight into their personality preferences.
- Help students discover how their personality preferences relate to choices for their education and future career paths.
- Grow professionally with access to—and insight into—the world’s most widely used personality assessment, so that you can help others be their best.
Help others discover the power of their personalities
When you’re committed to helping people realize their potential, becoming certified to use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment is a natural choice. One of the world’s most popular psychometric tools, the MBTI assessment has become the go-to framework for people development.
By training to become an MBTI Certified Practitioner, you’ll gain the knowledge, skills, and tools to help others improve their self-awareness and make constructive use of personality differences. You’ll also learn how to use the MBTI framework with teams and organizations to boost performance and enhance their communication, decision-making, collaboration, and more.
Enrich your professional skills for helping others with one of the world’s most popular organizational development certification programs
Why become MBTI certified?
Who is it for?
- HR professionals
- Organizational development professionals
- Trainers and educators
- Management consultants
- Executive coaches
- Career counselors
- Family counselors
- Academic advisors
- Line managers
What will you learn?
- The origins and background of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment.
- How to successfully administer the MBTI assessment.
- Your own personality preferences—and what they mean for your personal and professional relationships.
- How to deliver MBTI feedback and personality insights for individual and team development, career coaching, and more.
- Technical aspects of the MBTI assessment, including reliability and validity.
- How MBTI preferences combine dynamically to add depth and understanding to personality differences.
- Practical, ethical, and effective uses for the MBTI assessment in business, government, the military, educational institutions, and beyond.
Ways to become MBTI certified
MBTI certification comprises training on the MBTI® Step I™ and Step II™ assessments.
- The MBTI Step I assessment covers the core of the MBTI framework, enabling personal and professional development based on an understanding of the four MBTI preference pairs.
- The MBTI Step II assessment provides in-depth exploration of an individual’s four-letter MBTI type through a more nuanced measurement of 20 facets of personality.
Our most popular certification options cover both the MBTI Step I and MBTI Step II assessments, qualifying participants to administer and apply both assessments competently and ethically with individuals, teams, and organizations. For flexibility, we also offer the opportunity to certify for the assessments separately. MBTI Step I certification qualifies participants to use a range of reports based on four-letter MBTI type, but does not include access to the Step II assessment. Following successful Step I certification, participants can opt to certify for the MBTI Step II assessment separately.
Below are the different options to become certified:
If you have any questions about MBTI certification, please contact us using the GET IN TOUCH form below.