- MBTI training
- MBTI Step II Qualification
Why is it that people with the same four-letter MBTI personality Type can be very different? As we know, people are unique – and behind any given MBTI Type is an individual with their own composition of preferences. All ISTJs are not the same.
The MBTI Step II assessment looks at 20 ‘facets’ – five per preference pair – to reveal how an individual’s Type is really composed. The two-day MBTI Step II training course explains this and shows how you can apply it to the key challenges in organisations, such as communication and decision-making. The MBTI Step II Knowledge Bank provides continued practical support to help you to make the most of your training (see below for contents).
- How MBTI Step II builds on Step I and was constructed from ideas by Isabel Myers
- Techniques for applying MBTI Step II in one-to-one and group settings
- How to apply Type insights to communication, decision-making, change management and conflict management
- Why the same MBTI personality Types differ in their expression of Type
- How MBTI Step II can shed light on issues that are unresolved with Step I
- How to give feedback and deliver your own team events.
Traditional ‘lecturing’ is kept to a minimum – the programme accommodates different learning styles. As well as the workshops, the programme includes:
- online learning
- interactive exercises
- mix of group and individual work
- individual coaching on your feedback skills
The course is delivered by experienced MBTI practitioners who are both expert trainers and coaches.
- Help more people and organisations by using a richer understanding of personality Type
- Enhance your coaching, leadership, change management, conflict resolution and decision-making delivery with the detailed insights from the MBTI Step II Interpretive Report
- Make the most of your learning and delivery with the MBTI Step II Knowledge Bank online, which includes:
- Feedback preparation sheets
- Videos explaining how to handle feedback with more challenging profiles
- Facet exercises to explore Step II insights with groups and teams
- Discussion sheets for each preference pair
- Academic papers for background reading supporting
- The MBTI Step II European Data Supplement
- Fun and impactful ways to present and share Step II profiles (Personal Typies and Team Typies)
- Free materials, such as Facet Feedback Cards, are included in the course
- MBTI-qualified practitioners
MBTI Step II is especially useful for practitioners working with:
- team development
- leadership development
- conflict management
- managing change
- Join a public programme – see the calendar below to book on a course in the UK – or if you want to complete this course in five consecutive days, book an English speaking course in these locations. Based outside the UK? Find your local training partner.
- Hold or join an in-house training programme - can’t find a date in our public schedule that works for you - or want to train several people within your organisation at the same time? Find out more about in-house training.
Filter by date:
Select courses starting between
Filter by location:
Select courses starting between
Dublin D16 X8C3