The conference allows OPP to demonstrate its products and expertise on the international stage. We will be presenting and debating on the following themes:
- Authentic leaders are happy leaders
- e-Learning – an exploration of learner reactions
- Helping the 'non-expert' make better selection decisions via automated competency mapping and assessment
- ITC guidelines on computer-based testing (panel discussion)
- Motivational drivers across age groups: clues for theory and practice
- Norms – the importance of choosing the right ones
- Personality without borders: do questionnaire languages and smart-phones bias results?
The EAWOP Conference takes place 20-23 May 2015 in Oslo, Norway.
In the meantime, you can browse the presentations and slides from previous conferences in our website's Knowledge Centre.