Critical Business Planning Reference Set
Complete package containing everything you need to deliver and run a specific ABLE assessment.
- Critical Business Planning Exercise Scorekey - required by the invigilator
Once the candidate has finished their assessment, the Critical Business Planning Exercise Scorekey is used to quickly and precisely score the test.
- Critical Business Planning Administration Instructions - required by the invigilator
Administration Instructions set out the precise rules and procedures that are used to keep the delivery of every assessment identical. Follow the instructions and deliver every appraisal consistently.
- Critical Business Planning Manual & User's Guide - required by the invigilator
The Manual and User’s Guide describes the methods used for analysing and evaluating a range of skills associated with business administration. It details how the assessor can:
- Target jobs effectively
- Review the test materials
- Establish time limits and scoring procedures
- Review the background data such as statistics, reliability and validity
- Critical Business Planning Information File - used by the candidates (reusable if in good condition)
The Information File is required by all candidates undertaking the ABLE Critical Business Planning Assessment. It details the rules that are applied to correctly interpret the data properly. If maintained in a good, unmarked condition, the Guidance Booklet can be re-used by future candidates. This document is required to be used with the Critical Business Planning Question and Answer Booklet. Once the Critical Business Planning Question and Answer Booklet has been completed by a candidate, it will need to be marked using the Critical Business Planning Exercise Scorekey.
- Critical Business Planning Preview leaflets – Consumable
Preview Leaflets are to be distributed to each candidate prior to the assessment being undertaken. It will enable them to understand why the tool is being administered, how the assessment works and what to expect. It also answers all necessary preparatory questions and how to undertake the assessment.
- Critical Business Planning Question and Answer booklet – Consumable (not available for individual purchase)
Each candidate records their results and findings in the Question and Answer Booklet, which must be new and unused in every case. The Critical Business Planning Information File must be used in conjunction with the Question and Answer Booklet and the assessment cannot be administered without this. Once the assessment is finished, the Critical Business Planning Exercise Scorekey is used to quickly and efficiently mark the candidate’s responses and to obtain the final score.