Terms of Business for Vouchers
1. These are the Terms of Business for Vouchers of The Myers-Briggs Company Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 2218212) whose registered offices are at Elsfield Hall, 15-17 Elsfield Way, Oxford OX2 8EP, UK (The Myers-Briggs Company) and cover the European branch offices of The Myers-Briggs Company Limited (including The Myers-Briggs Company - France, The Myers-Briggs Company - Netherlands and The Myers-Briggs Company - Germany). These Terms of Business govern the selling and use of Vouchers. When we refer to “The Myers-Briggs Company”, “we”, “us” and “our” we mean The Myers-Briggs Company Limited and our European branch offices, unless otherwise stated.
2. Vouchers are available to new and existing customers of The Myers-Briggs Company.
3. Vouchers are redeemable against any of The Myers-Briggs Company's training courses, In-House programmes, Consultancy programmes and products that The Myers-Briggs Company provides. Vouchers are not applicable to online purchases.
4. The minimum amount accepted to set up a voucher is £5,000 + VAT, or the same amount as determined by The Myers-Briggs Company in your equivalent currency.
5. Upon receipt of your order for a voucher, we will issue you with an invoice to the sum of the voucher value plus VAT, which shall be payable within thirty (30) days of date of invoice, unless an alternative prior arrangement exists between us.
6. On receipt of cleared funds from you, The Myers-Briggs Company will then issue you with a receipted VAT invoice for the amount paid, which will constitute your uniquely referenced voucher. Please note that this is a valuable document, and you must quote the unique reference number (The Myers-Briggs Company invoice number) and your account number from the outset when you contact The Myers-Briggs Company to make bookings and place orders using the voucher. Failure to quote this at the outset may result in you being unable to use the voucher for the respective order or booking.
7. Any course bookings or orders made against the value of a voucher will only be accepted once the invoice has been paid. Any course bookings or orders will also only be accepted in the same currency as that in which the voucher is denominated.
8. The minimum redemption amount against the voucher is £250 + VAT, or the same amount as determined by The Myers-Briggs Company in your equivalent currency and any orders below this amount will not be accepted.
9. The voucher is redeemable against any of The Myers-Briggs Company's products and/or services and shall have a duration of use of 12 months from the date of the voucher, namely from the date of the receipted invoice (the “Expiry Date”), after which it will expire and you will forfeit any unused amount. The Expiry Date will apply to the delivery date of any purchase and/or booking of any of The Myers-Briggs Company's products and/or services regardless of when the purchase and/or booking is made using the voucher, therefore any training or other service booked using the voucher must be delivered before the Expiry Date and any product ordered using the voucher (including any reports using OPPassessment) must be delivered before the Expiry Date.
10. When a booking or an order is made against the voucher, The Myers-Briggs Company's normal fee for the relevant order at the time of booking will be offset against the value of the voucher. Any excess funds remaining on the voucher must be used towards another The Myers-Briggs Company product or service before the Expiry Date. Where insufficient funds remain on the voucher to cover the full cost of the order, any shortfall must be paid in accordance with the terms of your The Myers-Briggs Company account.
11. Once a course booking has been made against the value of the voucher, transfers onto the same training programme running on a different date will be permitted provided the new start date is also before the voucher Expiry Date. Transfers will be subject to The Myers-Briggs Company’s transfer policy current at the time. Course booking cancellations will not be refunded.
13. In the case of In-house and Consultancy programmes, The Myers-Briggs Company will invoice your organisation after the event for the travel and (where relevant) accommodation expenses of the personnel. If excess funds remain on your voucher, such expenses may be offset against those excess funds.
14. We are not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected orders, or computer, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur resulting in later orders.
15. Vouchers are non-refundable, non-assignable, non-transferable between clients or client accounts, nor redeemable for cash.
16. You can manage your marketing preferences via our Marketing Preference Centre which also enables you to opt-out of marketing communications.
17. These Terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The place of performance of the contract will be England.
These Terms were revised in May 2018.
Data Protection Officer
The Myers-Briggs Company Limited
15-17 Elsfield Way
Registered in England and Wales
Company Number 2218212