Our ten most popular posts so far in 2015 illustrate the variety of content available on the OPP Personality Matters blog.
- To mark OPP’s 2015 “year of coaching” we kicked off the year with a much-clicked introduction to the theme by OPP CEO Penny Moyle. This was followed with some highly popular posts – coach and author Jean Kummerow’s two-parter Coaching using type; and Top tips for increasing the impact of your team coaching, another two-part post.
- The “top tips” format has been highly popular elsewhere on the blog, offering simple, game-changing advice for the training room. The 5 most common reasons for employees to resign and 5 tips for goal setting and resolutions posts have received hundreds of hits, as has the coaching tips post mentioned in the previous bullet.
- Our MBTI-based fun Type table offerings this year have been the objects of much sharing and discussion. What plant type are you? and What’s your Type of holiday? are both downloadable as full type tables, or as 16 individual Types.
- We have continued to provide cutting-edge insights into using the MBTI tool, from Push me pull me: the persuasive power of MBTI process, to the highly successful and widely shared video blog post Innovation is in everyone’s DNA, by Damian Killen, one of the hits of our MBTI Users Conference in June.
- Leadership themes always prove popular, and this year’s big hit so far has been Trends in global leadership: where does Type fit in?
- To mark the launch of our EJI tool we have been writing on the subject of emotional intelligence, scoring a hit with Are you 'that' manager? Building your emotional intelligence.