Available in (click for sample)
MBTI® Step II Interpretive Report
Help clients understand how the facets within their MBTI preferences affect how they express their type. This highly personalised report provides a comprehensive account of Step II results.
The results are considered within four areas of personal development: communication, change management, decision-making and conflict management. Using the facet results, the report identifies a respondent’s style in each of these four areas, and proposes ways to operate more effectively within each style.
The MBTI Step II Interpretive Report is particularly helpful for use with respondents who are struggling to determine their best-fit type.
The MBTI Step II Interpretive Report contains
- The respondent’s four-letter Step I type
- Graphical representations of the respondent’s results against the 20 Step II facets
- Descriptions of the 20 facets that facilitate the respondent feedback session
- Application of the 20 facets in four development areas: communication, change management, decision-making and conflict management
- An interpreter’s summary
- Average scores of those with the same type
When to use the MBTI Step II Interpretive Report
- Team development
- Leadership development
- Conflict management
Accessing the MBTI Step II Interpretive Report
The MBTI Step II Interpretive Report and all MBTI Step I reports can be generated from the MBTI Step II questionnaire. Using the MBTI Step II questionnaire enables a user to start their MBTI Development Journey by exploring Step I preferences, and continue to Step II without the need to complete a further questionnaire.
This report can be ordered in several languages through OPPassessment.
New to OPPassessment? Find out how to register.