MBTI® Type Tables for Occupation
A must have resource for practitioners to better understand personality type and careers
This powerful resource for trainers, coaches, and counselors has been updated to include the latest research on the link between personality type and occupations.
- Includes 154 additional occupations
- Includes 404 tables showing the relative frequency of each personality type employed for a wide range of occupations
- Contains the related O*NET code, a description, and a demographic summary of the sample for each listed occupation, as well as distribution of various preference pairs
- Can be used to provide examples during career development workshops or to help individuals align their goals and preferences with their career options
- Explains how the data were collected, describes the sample, and provides an explanation of the type table structure