1. Analysis and Reporting
Provide business leaders throughout global organization, with special focus on Sales and Marketing, with information, insights, and processes for better decisions and better results.
- Respond to ad hoc data and reporting requests from internal customers, providing them with the insights they need to address their business problems.
- Build reports and dashboards based on user requests and business needs.
- Provide data mining, data modeling, and related analyses to drive forecasts, market segmentation, pricing decisions, and to monitor performance.
- Introduce tools, business processes and procedures to increase organizational efficiencies.
2. Customer Data Quality
Work continuously and proactively towards improving the quality of TMBC’s global customer and prospect data within AX and Salesforce.com.
- Oversee and collaborate on global customer data audits and related cleansing activities. Wherever possible, automate data cleansing, de-duping, and associated reporting.
- Proactively monitor for problem areas and drive issue resolution.
- Spearhead TMBC’s customer data enrichment activities
Out of hours work will be required from time to time. Travel is occasionally required to the hosting location facilities, country offices and for training.
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week, normally worked within the period 08:00 to 18:00 - start/finish times will be arranged on a rota basis and some flexibility will be required.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.