This product is also available in eBook format
Introduction to Myers-Briggs Type (formerly Introduction to Type) - 10 pack
Help clients integrate type concepts into their lives with this popular guide
Use this essential guide for understanding MBTI results to add value during introductory workshops and one-on-one feedback sessions
It is also an invaluable resource for clients following their training.
The booklet features detailed descriptions of the 16 MBTI types, along with an in-depth exploration of the eight preferences and materials on type dynamics.
The 7th edition includes the following enhancements:
- New design for a refreshed look and feel
- Improved content organisation and layout for better usability
- Updated type language for easier comprehension of MBTI concepts
- New graphic elements to reinforce learning
- Two-page type spreads with space for note taking
- Complimentary access to an all-new companion website (see below)
Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type Companion Website
This all-new companion website is designed to help individuals continue their learning following their initial MBTI feedback session or workshop. The site’s content both overlaps with and complements the Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type booklet, with type information presented in a dynamic digital format to enhance learning and retention. Each Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type booklet purchased contains a unique access code that allows the owner to register for free, unlimited access to the website.
Apply MBTI insights to other common challenge areas.
Buy a single booklet
Discover the full range of type booklets