- Test User: Occupational, Personality
This test user course provides a solid grounding in personality frameworks and their real-world applications, and is verified by both the BPS (British Psychological Society) and EFPA (European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations). It equips you with the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to apply the MBTI framework to everyday business challenges. It also presents you with your own powerful personal development experience. Alongside thorough training in the use of the MBTI instrument (a Type-based assessment), supplementary self-directed training in the trait-based EJI instrument widens your client offering in the rich and complex area of emotional intelligence.
To enrol on this course you must have already obtained a Test User: Occupational, Ability (formerly Level A) qualification.
- An overview of different personality frameworks and how they can be practically applied in the workplace
- Technical aspects of personality assessment, including test reliability and validity
- A deeper understanding of how to be a professional, ethical and competent practitioner
- How to unlock the power of the MBTI Step I framework, the first stage of the MBTI Development Journey
- Essential skills and techniques to apply MBTI insights in one-to-one and group settings
- How to use MBTI Type Dynamics to add depth and understanding to personality differences
- Practical ways to use trait-based assessments (such as the EJI instrument) for selection
- How to gain maximum impact from resources such as the MBTI Development Workbook, MBTI Feedback Cards, MBTI Personal Impact Report, EJI Report and more – over £800 of materials received by each participant!
The trainer had clear demonstrated knowledge, and was able to answer any question, however obscure. Excellent at responding to the needs of both the group and individuals. I came away genuinely inspired with the learning experience.
Amanda Barrett, Leadership Development Manager, HBOS. Lloyds Banking Group
- Enhance your impact as a professional by learning how to use personality and emotional intelligence to address a range of business needs
- Develop greater self-awareness and the ability to instil self-awareness in others by appreciating personality differences
- Increase your credibility by becoming a BPS-recognised test user
- Gain access to the variety of assessments available to BPS Test User: Occupational, Personality qualified practitioners without further training
- Get support from an expanding and evolving pool of The Myers-Briggs Company practitioner materials and resources
- Enjoy life-long membership of the global community of MBTI practitioners, and appreciate the value of transferable skills gained through application of the MBTI instrument.
- Organisational development specialists
- HR professionals involved in the development of others
- Training consultants
Join a public programme – see the calendar below to book on a course in the UK. Based outside the UK? Find your local training partner.
Hold or join an in-house training programme - can’t find a date in our public schedule that works for you - or want to train several people within your organisation at the same time? Find out more about in-house training.
Filter by date:
Select courses starting between
Filter by location:
Select courses starting between
Part 2: 11 Dec 2019
London E1 6DQ