- MBTI training
- Type Dynamics in Action
This Type Dynamics workshop enables MBTI practitioners to improve their Type expertise. It applies the theory in more depth, enabling a deeper understanding of how the MBTI preferences work together.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will be awarded a certificate to mark their newly acquired expertise.
- Insight into the mechanics of type dynamics
- The eight functions of type dynamics
- How to apply type dynamics to communication issues
- How to feedback dynamics to individuals and groups
- Methods of understanding and exploring type development
- Practical strategies for monitoring and managing stress
- How to use type dynamics in teams
- Expert guidance and practice in introducing dynamics within feedback, coaching and team interventions
- Strategies to diagnose communication issues and to suggest practical solutions to improving effectiveness
- Insight into how to effectively apply Type Dynamics to personal development scenarios and team scenarios
- Cards to help work out Type Dynamics
- Copy of Introduction to Type and the 8 Jungian Functions
- Binder containing descriptions of the dynamics of all 16 MBTI Types
- Handouts and reproducible worksheets to apply Type Dynamics to different applications
- Powerpoint slides to introduce groups to Type Dynamics
- MBTI qualified practitioners
This course is available as an in-house programme. In-house programmes enable you to train multiple people in your organisation at the same time. The program can be run in-person or virtually on dates that are convenient for you and your participants. Find out more about in-house training or get in touch below.