- Psychology of Leadership
The Psychology of Leadership.
Leadership competence means the difference between fortune or failure. Especially in today's fast-changing business world.
Deloitte’s latest survey found that 80% of respondents consider leadership to be a high priority for their organization. But only 41% think their organization is ready to meet their leadership needs.
So, how do you assess what you have? And how can you develop the leadership agility your organization needs to thrive?
This free 90-minute session will teach you:
- why self-awareness is leadership agility superfood
- how trust can power your leadership team’s success
- how organizational alignment resolves common leadership issues
Hear real-world examples of finding and solving specific (but not unique) leadership challenges. See how to strengthen company culture from the top down. And understand how to assess leader’s capabilities to drive their success.
Enhance your leadership legacy with knowledge, tips and tools that work.
Seats are limited.
You can come alone, but many have joined us with their colleagues, and we've set the timings to make the most of your time together:
09:00 Registration – tea and coffee
09:30 Psychology of Leadership presentation
11:15 Questions and networking
Dates and venues
Birmingham | April 2 | Ibis Birmingham New Street, B5 4ST
Manchester | April 30 | Manchester Conference Centre, M1 3BB
Newcastle | September 16 | Newcastle Copthorne Hotel, NE1 3RT
London | November 4 | Coin Street Conference Centre, SE1 9NH
Psychology of Leadership is a must-attend if you and your organization want to:
- Develop impactful leadership programs
- Inspire your workforce to lead at every level
- Improve effectiveness and relationships within your leadership team
- Ensure your leaders are aligned with organizational goals