- Business psychology consultancy
- People assessment solutions
- Assessment centre design and delivery
The Myers-Briggs Company offers a high-quality, complete design and delivery service, working with you to create an assessment centre that meets all your recruitment needs. We engage your key stakeholders to find out about the role, context and culture of the organisation. We then design a credible assessment centre that reflects the challenges and demands of the role so you can see how candidates perform in this environment. We can also use our existing library of exercises and assessments and tailor these to your specific requirements.
Our focus is on providing a fair and robust platform for candidates to demonstrate their capability and potential. We carefully consider the candidate experience at every stage in the process so they have a positive impression of your company throughout, regardless of their selection outcome.
Using the rich insights from the assessment centre, we can support the development of candidates through providing detailed feedback on strengths and development areas. This enables your recruits to transfer the learning from the assessment centre to their new role, helping them hit the ground running.
We can support you at any point in the process
- Developing competency frameworks and defining roles using job analysis
- Bespoke design of exercises such as role-plays, in-tray exercises, business case analysis and group exercises, or using our assessments from our existing library, which we can adapt to your specific context
- Assessor training to equip your internal staff with the skills to objectively and fairly assess performance on assessment and development centres
- Integrating psychometrics into your selection process from ability tests (such as ABLE), to using our world-leading psychometric tools to assess personality fit
We integrate data from this range of robust sources to provide incisive, accessible and clear candidate recommendations.