Terms of Business for 10% off as a thank you for your support in 2020
- The percentage discount for the promotion (“Discount”) is available to all customers of The Myers-Briggs Company Limited notified of the Discount.
- The Discount is available on any products and training of The Myers-Briggs Company Limited. The Discount is subject to availability of applicable stock.
- Multiple contacts within your organisation’s account may have received a Discount code. In the event of your organisation using a central administration team for purchasing/ orders, only one code per account may be used and the code shall expire after single use. Such usage is at our discretion and must be discussed at the point of purchase/ order. When booking or ordering using this Discount, customers must please quote the unique code provided to them.
- The Discount will be applied to our standard fees and prices as currently advertised on our website at eu.themyersbriggs.com. Products which are already discounted or subject to price offers or reductions are not included in this promotion. The Discount is available for one purchase or order only and shall expire after single use.
- The Discount shall apply only to a purchase/ order made by telephone or email to a member of the Sales or Customer Support team based in the UK office of The Myers-Briggs Company Limited. The Discount code must be quoted at the time of purchase/ order.
- The Discount shall be valid until 30th June 2021 after which it shall expire. Any purchases/ orders received after this date will not be eligible for the Discount. Postal orders or electronic orders made through the website shall not be eligible for the Discount. We are not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected orders, or computer, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur resulting in late orders.
- The Discount may not be exchanged for any other goods or services or combined with any other offer or discount arrangement.
- The standard Terms of Business for Purchase of Product and Use of OPPassessment and any other applicable Terms of Business of The Myers-Briggs Company Limited (as shown at eu.themyersbriggs.com) (“Terms”) will apply to all purchases/ orders made in conjunction with this promotion, with the exception of certain clauses relating to Payment which shall be deemed replaced by these terms and conditions, where applicable. As set forth in the Terms, OPPassessment credits will expire 12 months after purchase.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Discount or change levels of discount at any time without notice to you.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and you agree you will only sue us in the courts of England. The place of performance of the contract will be England.
The Myers-Briggs Company Limited
15-17 Elsfield Way
Oxford OX2 8EP
t: +44 1865 404500
Registered in England and Wales
Company Number 2218212